Whether you’re at work, in the game, or on the go, ordinary boot-up speeds can frustrate your best-laid plans. Good thing the Crucial® P2 SSD really flies. With plenty of storage and performance accelerated by NVMe™ technology, the P2 has the speed and dependability you need to explore your computer’s potential.
The Crucial P2 solid-state drive (SSD) uses a single-chip controller with an NVMe/PCIe interface on the system side and 4-channels of Micron NAND Flash internally. The SSD integrates easily in existing storage infrastructures. The SSD is designed to use the NVMe/PCIe interface efficiently during both READs and WRITEs while delivering bandwidth-focused performance. SSD technology enables enhanced boot times, faster application load times, reduced power consumption and extended reliability.
- 2400 MB/s read speed
- 1800 MB/s write speed
- Faster load times with reduced power consumption
- NVMe™ PCIe® interface, marking the next step in storage innovation
- Includes SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates
- Capacity: 1TB
- Form factor: m2_2280
- Sequential Read: 2,400 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 1800 MB/s
- Interface: PCIe G3 1x4 / NVMe
- Dimensions: 22 x 80 x 2.40 mm
- Weight: 170g
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Crucial P2 1TB PCIe NVME M.2 SSD - Black x1